Utah August 2014

Where are my people at?

rusty

Utah August 2014

Post by rusty »

Its been great having a week to catch up with everyone in Salt Lake, with time in town as well as a couple of great trips out into the countryside. As well as that I have been able to see everyone's new houses which are great, and even seen Michaela's new apartment in Logan. We had a big gathering soon after I arrived and it was great to see everyone there, then went down to Ferron for a few nights camping (see posts in Family Business). Back in SLC there were dinners at Dave and Laura's and Jason and Anne had me over on the day Jason took Steven and me to sample some stream fishing in the West Fork of the Duchesne R.
Ann and Mom with Michaela hours after getting out of hospital from having her appendix out.  She had some of the vegetarian lasagna too, it was that good!
Ann and Mom with Michaela hours after getting out of hospital from having her appendix out. She had some of the vegetarian lasagna too, it was that good!
Dave and Laura wearing belated wedding presents - Ugg boots
Dave and Laura wearing belated wedding presents - Ugg boots
Deirdre and Ashton were able to come which was great
Deirdre and Ashton were able to come which was great
On the way to Duchesne we saw a flock of sheep being guarded by this dog which was not afraid of a 2 ton pickup and put himself between his flock and danger!
On the way to Duchesne we saw a flock of sheep being guarded by this dog which was not afraid of a 2 ton pickup and put himself between his flock and danger!
Jason caught all the fish at Duchesne, this one a nice cutthroat trout. Steven handled the landing net
Jason caught all the fish at Duchesne, this one a nice cutthroat trout. Steven handled the landing net
Steven looking a bit like a teenager already!
Steven looking a bit like a teenager already!