Katie in SLC

Where are my people at?

Katie

Katie in SLC

Post by Katie »

I just spent a 4 day weekend in Salt Lake staying with Gram and Gramp. Flew in Thursday night for a full day of skiing with Deirdre on Friday at Park City. She showed me where the lifts she manages are, explored the never ending resort. I arrived after 2feet of snow so needless to say the conditions were great.

Friday night Gram and Grampa had Deirdre, Ashton and I for dinner. Saturday was skiing with Jason and Steven who is an absolute ripper and is too good for me, choosing moguls rather than the groomers and opting for black forest. No its not a desert, its Stevens favorite double black diamond run - duh. He is going to get even better with some lessons he has coming up soon. Celebrated Ann's parents' 45th wedding anniversary that night.

Sunday fun day at snow basin with David, Michaela, Laura, Carter, Sarah and Owen. I tried to keep up with Dave and Mky, was pretty tough and after 3 days my legs were really starting to feel like jello. Really fun day and still perfect conditions after snow all weekend. Monday was dinner at David and Laura's for dinner - Ed and Angel are in town from South Carolina, we had a great night.

So great to see everyone. Looking forward to the next trip.
Attachments
Great to be back
Great to be back
Lots of snow!
Lots of snow!
Gondola
Gondola
Snow Basin
Snow Basin
Deirdre at Park City
Deirdre at Park City
Snowbird!
Snowbird!
Snow Basin
Snow Basin
Snow Basin crew in the gondola!
Snow Basin crew in the gondola!
rusty

Re: Katie in SLC

Post by rusty »

Wow sounds like the perfect trip! saw everybody and got to ski your legs off! I am really jealous!
Grampa & Gramma

Re: Katie in SLC

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

We had a great time with Katie - a perfect winter weekend!
Attachments
Gramma's tie died silk underware came in handy.  It's Katie's now and she promised she would wear it surfing!
Gramma's tie died silk underware came in handy. It's Katie's now and she promised she would wear it surfing!
She had a chance to shovel snow.
She had a chance to shovel snow.
Relaxing after a hard day of skiing.
Relaxing after a hard day of skiing.
We are still working on the puzzle.
We are still working on the puzzle.
More snow today.
More snow today.
I have to feed the goldfinches.  They sit there begging!
I have to feed the goldfinches. They sit there begging!
Russ & Judy