Going to California

Where are my people at?

Michael
#6 Son

Going to California

Post by Michael »

Hey y'all,

I'm off to Califronia to find a place to live. I plan on taking my time and hitting up some of the world class skateparks in Oregon. This is my plan:
TUES:
1st the Burnside:
2nd Donald

WED:
Newberg
and then Lincoln City
and maybe Reedsport

Thurs:
Port Orford
and Brookings

then on to see Chris and Ada

You can reach me on my cell phone when I have service.
650-451-8555

-Mike
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Michael
#6 Son

Post by Michael »

Well, I made it to Chris and Ada's place. I didn't go down the coast like I had planned. Instead I went through Klammath Falls and stopped at this park.

Now time to look at apartments.
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Michael
#6 Son

Post by Michael »

Well, I made it back to Seattle after a successful apartment hunting trip. In one day I was able to find an apartment that I was reasonably happy with. It is located about ten minutes from work. Here is the description.

$1050 / 1br - Very Nice, Large Apartment (san mateo)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2004-07-08, 8:21AM PDT
1 bedroom/1 bath unit on second floor of 4-unit building, located on North Claremont Street, 2 blocks south of Peninsula Avenue. Renovated last year. Large, bright and sunny apartment. Carport. No pets. Neighborhood has mix of single-family houses and apartment buildings. Located 2 blocks from small shopping center with Safeway, Starbucks and Longs Drugs. Easy access to Hwy 101.

It is pretty good and comes with a month to month lease so I can still look for my dream cottage in the hills.

I had a great time hanging with the Chris and Ada and the Westmoreland family. After having fresh basil, goat cheese, and olive spread on sourdough rye for breakfast or dutch pancake with nectarines my bowl of cereal seems a bit boring.

I also made it out to the best skatepark in the area. Folsom skatepark has two 9 foot bowl and a nice roll-in with a gap that I will air some day.

Attachments
I turned down this nice studio because it didn't have a kitchen.
I turned down this nice studio because it didn't have a kitchen.
DSC00765.jpg (111.08 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link