Christmas in Indy

General news and information
Michael
#6 Son

Christmas in Indy

Post by Michael »

Here is a quick update of the Christmas festivities in Indiana. Chris and Jon made 70 lbs of salami, sausage and jerky. Christmas morning was full of presents, cookies, and nog. Yesterday we went rock hounding and Ada found a watermelon size coral nodule and I found a crinoid head.

Image Not actual crinoid head.
Attachments
Like father like son -  I've never seen Andy so excited as when he got 10 lbs of bacon for Christmas
Like father like son - I've never seen Andy so excited as when he got 10 lbs of bacon for Christmas
Chris' suasage stuffing experience helped a lot.
Chris' suasage stuffing experience helped a lot.
Jon's new nick-name is the Salaminizer.
Jon's new nick-name is the Salaminizer.
Chris and Jon ground 70 lbs of deer, elk, and hog.
Chris and Jon ground 70 lbs of deer, elk, and hog.
The disco tree.
The disco tree.
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Grampa & Gramma

More Indy Christmas

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

I feel compelled to post some more Christmas pictures, since it was such an outstanding get-together! Dad
Attachments
Finally, a picture of Christmas Past, 1948 in fact!  Present are Helen Carleson (before she married Emory), Jeanie, Rusty (me!), Dave, Grandma Pearl Babcock, my Dad's Mom, Grampa Andy Bright, Mom's Dad, Mom, Jean Utley (Lehman), and Web Pratt, a distant c
Finally, a picture of Christmas Past, 1948 in fact! Present are Helen Carleson (before she married Emory), Jeanie, Rusty (me!), Dave, Grandma Pearl Babcock, my Dad's Mom, Grampa Andy Bright, Mom's Dad, Mom, Jean Utley (Lehman), and Web Pratt, a distant c
Mike's birthday dinner.  He chose pizza!
Mike's birthday dinner. He chose pizza!
Our "Reunion" dinner on the 28th., which included Pat and Dave, Jean, Jason and Ann, and Bob and Kate.  This was awonderful time with all of us together, some for the first time in 20-some years!
Our "Reunion" dinner on the 28th., which included Pat and Dave, Jean, Jason and Ann, and Bob and Kate. This was awonderful time with all of us together, some for the first time in 20-some years!
The Kitchen Crew for Dec. 28!
The Kitchen Crew for Dec. 28!
The scene of the Hunt!  One of several stops.
The scene of the Hunt! One of several stops.
Our Christmas Dinner, 2005
Our Christmas Dinner, 2005
Here is our hostess!  She is an avid Colts fan and got a Freeney jersey, here worn over her new tie dye T shirt, new shorts, and new shoes!
Here is our hostess! She is an avid Colts fan and got a Freeney jersey, here worn over her new tie dye T shirt, new shorts, and new shoes!
Mike took over the tie dye tradition from C & A, and this is special camo hunting long johns for the deerslayer.
Mike took over the tie dye tradition from C & A, and this is special camo hunting long johns for the deerslayer.
One of two special pictures of our host!  Everyone got one of these, imported from China!
One of two special pictures of our host! Everyone got one of these, imported from China!
These are only some of the cookies!
These are only some of the cookies!
Russ & Judy