From computers to Clovis
Michael
#6 Son

oh brother!

Post by Michael »

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/con ... t/153/1/27
Homosexuality in men and number of older brothers

R Blanchard and AF Bogaert
Clarke Institute of Psychiatry, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

OBJECTIVE: This study investigated whether homosexual men have a higher mean birth order than heterosexual men primarily because they have more older brothers or because they have more older siblings of both sexes. METHOD: For the main analyses, 302 heterosexual men were individually matched on year of birth with an equal number of heterosexual men. Each completed a self-administered, anonymous questionnaire concerning family background and other biodemographic information. RESULTS: Logistic regression analysis showed that homosexuality was positively correlated with the proband's number of older brothers but not with older sisters, younger brothers, younger sisters, or parental age at the time of the proband's birth. Each additional older brother increased the odds of homosexuality by 33%. CONCLUSIONS: These results restrict the range of possible theories of the birth order phenomenon to those that can explain not only why older brothers increase the probability of homosexuality in later-born males but also why older sisters neither enhance this effect nor counteract it.
5X33%=165% ???

At least I live in San Francisco. :eeeek: LL :bootyshake:
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

judith

Post by judith »

Mike:
I don't know where you come up with some of this stuff!! I think you need to learn to knit or something, I think you have too much free time, clean your apartment. Mom
Rosa

that was too funny!!!

Post by Rosa »

Thank God of the existence for exeptions to the rule!!! ::D

I wanted to thank you and Judith and Russ to invite me last night... the appartment was spotless!! (I guess you took the advice of Mom... althought I didn't see any knitting started!!!)... and the lamb shanks (special secret and wonderful recipee) were amazing... and the company!!!... Muchisimas gracias for sharing so much with me.

Love y besitos to you all,
Rosa XXXX