Bachelor party.

Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, skateboarding, surfing, etc...
Michael
#6 Son

Bachelor party.

Post by Michael »

My buddy Tom called me last Friday an told me that they were heading to the central valley in the morning for some skateboarding. It was Errol's bachelor party and instead of the traditional thang they were gonna skate some pools. Errol and Tom are a couple of the dudes that I went on the trip to Mammoth with.
We started off at pool that Errol had been skating for years. It was out back of an old trailer park. It had a hole from an old light in the middle of the deep end that was labeled with some graffiti as the devils bunghole. There was a death box about 10 o’clock on one side and some stairs about 2 o’clock. The shallow end had steep tranny and was tough to skate. The Errol ruled that place. He went over the death box a bunch and made it over the stair even though the tranny was pretty tight on the other side. I coulda skated there all day. It was the second pool I had ever skated. The first was behind an apartment complex in Seattle and right after we got it cleaned up and took a couple runs it start raining so we bailed.
After that we went to the Madera skatepark. It was a pretty weird skatepark and it had a crazy snake run. At the park Errol recognized this guy that was skating with his kid as a photographer from a skate magazine. We hooked up with him and another guy to go skate a permission pool.
We showed up at this place and it was awesome. The pool was huge and had a real nice deep end. We got to skate as the family that lived in the house came out to watch. We skated until dark. Errol was having a great time. After it got too dark to skate the family that lived there brought out pizza. Best day ever!!
Attachments
DSC_0241.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0248.JPG
DSC_0251_2.jpg
DSC_0259.jpg
DSC_0268_2.jpg
DSC_0270_2.jpg
DSC_0276-1.jpg
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link