Surfing the web

Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, skateboarding, surfing, etc...
Michael
#6 Son

Surfing the web

Post by Michael »

I finally made it out surfing. I went with this guy Matt who runs the skate contests. He also runs the University of Surfing.
We were surfing Linda Mar in Pacifica right behind the Taco bell and the sewage drainage. I was riding a 8 ft soft board. I think I'm gonna buy one so I can learn on it. I got to ride a couple waves and the big boyant board made it pretty easy to stand up. I kept going to my knees first before standing alll the way up. On the last wave I got right up to my feet. But after that I was beat and my calves kept cramping on me. It is a lot of work but really fun.

Check out the live Linda Mar camera. :CEBACCA:

The place we surf is in the foreground and the skate park is one the far side of the bay. I'm really considering moving to Pacifica again.
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Re: Surfing the web

Post by Guest »

I know Mike, you're going to move so when we come to visit next month we can't find you.

Post by Guest »

Mike thats pretty cool. It sounds like you did pretty well! Next time, try going out during the day, its even better!
Also I have been meaning to mention congrats on being a team rider for ghostibe, totally radical! I tried looking up their website but it said it was still under construction.
rusty

Post by rusty »

chedck out latest monster waves at Teahaupoo http://www.billabongxxl.com.
Michael
#6 Son

Post by Michael »

Those pics look really cool. I like the ones from up on top of the wave looking over the edge.

A cargo ship hit the bay bridge and leaked a bunch of oil sludge into the bay. I hope it doesn't make it to Linda Mar.
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link