Christmas Down Under

General news and information
rusty

Christmas Down Under

Post by rusty »

Christmas here has been pretty fun this year, thought a lot about last year, we missed seeing you guys. I have attached some photos, hopefully. Have spent the last few days at Buderim but are back in town now doing some jobs on the house. A low pressure system hovering off the coast has made beach going a bad idea, and swell is too big even for most surfing. Am keeping an eye on the swell hoping things will calm down a bit.
Attachments
I found a store that had american candy, it was a big hit for the stockings!  I still haven't gotten any of the Big Red yet!
I found a store that had american candy, it was a big hit for the stockings! I still haven't gotten any of the Big Red yet!
katie's stocking.jpg (71.75 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Manu is a doll from a NZ kids show, Play School.  Em's favourite!
Manu is a doll from a NZ kids show, Play School. Em's favourite!
Emma and Manu.JPG (87.71 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
This turned out to be a really cool umbrella from Katie!
This turned out to be a really cool umbrella from Katie!
Sarah and umbrella.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Margie managed to find a really nice tree (the best ever?)
Margie managed to find a really nice tree (the best ever?)
margie and girls.JPG (82.52 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
This is what I got - its had a lot of use already!
This is what I got - its had a lot of use already!
Katie got a lot of help from Rhys in making the cookies
Katie got a lot of help from Rhys in making the cookies
katie and Rhys.JPG (35.91 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Here is a picture from the wedding we went to at Leigh just before xmas.  It was a good way to wind down before xmas.  These guys are solme of my students
Here is a picture from the wedding we went to at Leigh just before xmas. It was a good way to wind down before xmas. These guys are solme of my students
Russ at leigh Wedding.JPG (77.97 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
judith

Re: Christmas Down Under

Post by judith »

It was really great to see all the photos from Christmas Downunder. I think we all thought about last year. What I can make out of the house looks great. Take some more photos and post them .
Good to see Katie making the tradional cookies, they look great Katie and looks like Rhys is good help.
We've had alot of snow the past three weeks so everyone at the ski hills are happy. Keep those pictures coming.
No baby yet, today was my guess, MIke's birthday. Gram