Garden Shots

General news and information
Jon

Garden Shots

Post by Jon »

We've had a bunch of rain this season and the garden is growing like mad. Flooding all over the state but nothing in our area. Sump pump continues to work hard.
Attachments
Cone flowers
Cone flowers
Inukshuck
Inukshuck
Pergola view
Pergola view
judith

Re: Garden Shots

Post by judith »

Your garden is looking great!! I'm impressed with the clematis vine, ours is doing okay but not as lush as yours. We've picked a tomato, green pepper and had green beans last night for dinner. The squash is growing so fast we're nearly afraid to walk by it, it might wrap around our leg.
rusty

Post by rusty »

Yeah, nice looking garden Jon, it looks really nice and open, mom told me it all backs onto a common park area or something? Looks like some game should be coming thru there, you should probably swap that moose for a deer decoy, i guess there arent too many moose in Indiana these days, though you never know.......
Grampa & Gramma

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

Here are Mom's petunias, and the squash from hell! We have butternut (2) and spagetti squash, plus cuces. We are afraid to walk by the Sp. Sq. for fear it will grab us, its growing so fast! We are eating beans almost every day, and a few tomatoes already. A good year!
Attachments
Living downstairs, we talk to the petunias a lot.  It helps!
Living downstairs, we talk to the petunias a lot. It helps!
Here are the squash.  We need to take out more bushes!
Here are the squash. We need to take out more bushes!
The wire frame was for pole beans - they won't have a chance competing with the spagetti squash!
The wire frame was for pole beans - they won't have a chance competing with the spagetti squash!
Russ & Judy
Margie

Post by Margie »

The garden looks beautiful Jon. The pagola must be nice for a cool drink on a hot day.
Margie