Christmas downunder 2009

General news and information
rusty

Christmas downunder 2009

Post by rusty »

Great to see so many great photos of Christmas, it made me think i had better put a few up from over here! Its also made me realise i should get a bit more busy with the camera!
Attachments
This is Margie playing in the Christmas concert of the seaside symphony at Sandgate, they did a selection of carols and pop classics arrangegments.
This is Margie playing in the Christmas concert of the seaside symphony at Sandgate, they did a selection of carols and pop classics arrangegments.
Christmas morning at Buderim
Christmas morning at Buderim
Margie and Phyl.JPG (158.21 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Here we are admiring the baby - this is Oliver who is our great nephew (at least we are hoping thats the way he turns out!)  Mum Jen is on the right.
Here we are admiring the baby - this is Oliver who is our great nephew (at least we are hoping thats the way he turns out!) Mum Jen is on the right.
admiring the baby.JPG (179.64 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
We had a big pile of rocks in the front yard at Buderim so Scott and I used them to make a garden border, now we have filled it in with some more heathland type natives that wont get so tall and covered it with mulch.  Just that little bit less mowing.......
We had a big pile of rocks in the front yard at Buderim so Scott and I used them to make a garden border, now we have filled it in with some more heathland type natives that wont get so tall and covered it with mulch. Just that little bit less mowing.......
gardening with scott.JPG (179.45 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
last weekend we went out trolling on Ians boat, we know him from way back in Townsville.  Em came along too, it was a funny day, Ian got really seasich and one of the motors konked out.
last weekend we went out trolling on Ians boat, we know him from way back in Townsville. Em came along too, it was a funny day, Ian got really seasich and one of the motors konked out.
Ians boat.JPG (166.31 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
I set up these baits the night before
I set up these baits the night before
trolling baits.JPG (161.1 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
This is what we were after, Spanish Mackerel.  Unfortunately we didnt get this one, a mate of mine speared it earlier in the week.
This is what we were after, Spanish Mackerel. Unfortunately we didnt get this one, a mate of mine speared it earlier in the week.
spanish.JPG (128.12 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Jon

Re: Christmas downunder 2009

Post by Jon »

Russ, thanks for posting the pictures. Great to see pics of the family.

What a sweet boat. Looks like the one from Gilligan's island.

Did you get my email regarding the Canada details. Hope you can swing it.

Jon