G & G in Mexico

Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, skateboarding, surfing, etc...
Grampa & Gramma

G & G in Mexico

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

We had a very pleasant week in Mexico, at Puerto Penasco. We drove down which gave us the chance to go to town (the Mayan is about 20 miles south of town). And we can bring home lots os stuff (which we didn't do!) The weather was great, golf was good, revisited margaritas, and slept 10+ hours a night! Here are some pics. Note my hair cut! Couldn't stand it flying all over! I don't understand how girls can go around all day with their hair hanging down in their face. I guess I'll have to ask Michaela!
G and G
Attachments
The course was in great shape and no one was playing!
The course was in great shape and no one was playing!
We ate a lot of camerones (shrimp).
We ate a lot of camerones (shrimp).
We thought of getting a couple more "Bab-cocks" for Mike, but didn't
We thought of getting a couple more "Bab-cocks" for Mike, but didn't
We picked a lot of green tomatoes before we left (could have a frost) and they were all ripe when we returned, and no frost, so another bushel still on the vines!  This is an old picture, gave most of these away or froze them. Picked more than this as we left!  The potatoes were grown from last summer's left overs.
We picked a lot of green tomatoes before we left (could have a frost) and they were all ripe when we returned, and no frost, so another bushel still on the vines! This is an old picture, gave most of these away or froze them. Picked more than this as we left! The potatoes were grown from last summer's left overs.
Russ & Judy
Chris
#2 Son

Re: G & G in Mexico

Post by Chris »

Glad to hear your trip was grand. The last picture is awesome...we're still ripening our picked green ones here, but frost got a bunch. Made paella last night with a few and will upload the picture. :TWEET:
Katie

Post by Katie »

Looks like you are having a great time. I can't believe all the tomatoes you have! Hope you have a nice time back in SLC with fall gardening- wish I could've seen the trees this time of year!
Chris
#2 Son

Post by Chris »

The paella.
Attachments
Paella.JPG
Michael
#6 Son

Post by Michael »

Yum!