Miscelaneous Summer Things

General news and information
Grampa & Gramma

Miscelaneous Summer Things

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

We camped at Ferron again and took Jocko. He had a great timer. Mom caught 5 trout in about 15 minutes down at Wrigley Reservoir, on the orange spoon, Russ! I was a few yards down the dike and caught one on my Daredevil!
We have been having good luck with the garden. Lots of big zucchini - more beans than ever, and the tomatoes are just starting. It is time to access all those good zucchini recipes on "Whats Cookin'".
Attachments
Mom fishing "The Hole"
Mom fishing "The Hole"
But I caught the biggest one!
But I caught the biggest one!
The garden is a jungle of flowers, beans, carrots, zucs, and a lot of tomatoes, some coming up from last years seeds.
The garden is a jungle of flowers, beans, carrots, zucs, and a lot of tomatoes, some coming up from last years seeds.
This morning's crop.  We already gave away two bigger zucs together with the lasagna recipe.  We missed two days of picking so the zucs are 18 inches long!  On to Z-meatloaf, z-chocolate cake, z-quiche, etc.
This morning's crop. We already gave away two bigger zucs together with the lasagna recipe. We missed two days of picking so the zucs are 18 inches long! On to Z-meatloaf, z-chocolate cake, z-quiche, etc.
Russ & Judy
Grampa & Gramma

Re: Miscelaneous Summer Things

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

Yet another Z-chocolate cake in the making! Yummy!
Attachments
Two pieces left of the last one but they'll be gone by desert time tonight!
Two pieces left of the last one but they'll be gone by desert time tonight!
Russ & Judy
rusty

Post by rusty »

Nice! The garden reminds me i have to get some stuff in the garden too!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Great looking trout Mom and Dad. I want to go camping there with you some time!
emmy

Post by emmy »

Hi guys
Looks like you have had a wonderful summer. the garden looks like its doing well but..... you do put on an awesome garden each year so no suprise there! looks like you had a great time camping you guys have caught more fish than me this year! Summer has started here which is nice.

love Emmie
eppm