Recent camping trips

Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, skateboarding, surfing, etc...
Grampa & Gramma

Recent camping trips

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

Here are a couple pictures from August. We camped at Rock Creek, next river east of Monkey Rock. Then we spent a week at the Van Voorhis cabin west of the Wind River Mtns. in Wyomining, where we built a fire pit and caught some trout (cutthroat.)
Attachments
Mike was home for the Labor day holiday and helped me put the pictures on the web site.  I think I can do it now!  We had a feast Sunday night - paella!  No leftovers!
Mike was home for the Labor day holiday and helped me put the pictures on the web site. I think I can do it now! We had a feast Sunday night - paella! No leftovers!
First digital shots 003.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1149 times
Gerry was fly fishing and caught some small ones.  I'm into heavy metal and caught 5 of these on a Mep!
Gerry was fly fishing and caught some small ones. I'm into heavy metal and caught 5 of these on a Mep!
029_27.JPG (591.26 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
We walked in about 5 miles to the headwaters of the Gros Vente River and caught our limit.
We walked in about 5 miles to the headwaters of the Gros Vente River and caught our limit.
030_28.JPG (676.74 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
Gerry said he wanted to build a fire pit.  He had no idea he would get a BMW model!
Gerry said he wanted to build a fire pit. He had no idea he would get a BMW model!
033_31.JPG (497.21 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
Here's our Rock Creek Camp.  It is not true that playing with fire makes you wet the bed!
Here's our Rock Creek Camp. It is not true that playing with fire makes you wet the bed!
019_17.JPG (699.76 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
Russ & Judy