Welcome!!!!

General news and information
Michael
#6 Son

Welcome!!!!

Post by Michael »

Well, you made it. Check it out. Register and post something to get it all started. We'll see if this will work out.

Remember, you can pick an avatar or upload your own (this is a little icon that represents you in a post). To make a post, click on the group you want to post to or hit reply at the bottom of another post. The next part is pretty straight forward, just fill out the form and hit submit. If you want to jazz up your post then you can add images and links using the buttons above the text box (explained on the top of the posting window). If you want to upload an image then you use the attachment button at the bottom. (2mb limit!)

Well this should get you all started, if you have any questions or suggestions you can e-mail me or leave it here in a post. I am still trying to figure this all out myself.

Mike
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Chris
#2 Son

Good idea

Post by Chris »

Hey Mike- thanks for cranking up this site- should be a great place to visit, share stuff and just keep in touch.
ada

Hi Mike

Post by ada »

Cool site. You need to change my email in your list (you have Chris's Fairbanks one there instead of mine at Davis). Like your avatar.
Grampa & Gramma

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

The old man just registered and is trying to communicate!! It will take a few calls to the Moderater to feel comfortable. More snow here for you skiers. Jack arrives next week Wed. Otherwise, all's well
Russ & Judy
Michael
#6 Son

Re: Welcome!!!!

Post by Michael »

Well, I changed the forum back to the original phpBB format. I was able to recover some of the older posts and images. I had to change some peoples passwords to transfer the posts from the new forum so you might need to reset your password if you can't login. Posting images is the same as the old forum and each one loads independently so you can post as many as you want without the server timing out. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

-Mike
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Deirdre Babcock

Re: Welcome!!!!

Post by Deirdre Babcock »

well i think it just cool that i learned what to do on the web now ::lol: =D> MM