Easter Baptisms

General news and information
Grampa & Gramma

Easter Baptisms

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

Michaela and Deirdre were Baptised at St. Paul's at the Saturday evening service just before Easter Sunday. Naturally, Gramma and Grampa were very pleased! And the girls and their parents were equally happy. It was a fine evening, ending with a brief celebration at our house. Sunday was Easter at Church, and at our house. Here's some pictures.
Attachments
Sunday afternoon we had a traditional dinner - lamb, roast potatoes, minty peas, wine, and chocolate pie for desert.  Dominique's friend Linda from San Diego joined us.  There were only 7 colored eggs, but they were hidden and found at least 4 times!  The
Sunday afternoon we had a traditional dinner - lamb, roast potatoes, minty peas, wine, and chocolate pie for desert. Dominique's friend Linda from San Diego joined us. There were only 7 colored eggs, but they were hidden and found at least 4 times! The
This is the post-Baptism picture.  Friends Gary from Seattle and Andrea from here are the Godparents.
This is the post-Baptism picture. Friends Gary from Seattle and Andrea from here are the Godparents.
Judy at work Sunday morning.  Powerful music!
Judy at work Sunday morning. Powerful music!
Deirdre being anointed after her Baptism.
Deirdre being anointed after her Baptism.
Michaela being Baptised with the water.
Michaela being Baptised with the water.
Russ & Judy
Katie

Post by Katie »

hey that sounds like you had a great Easter weekend. i have two friends from WA here at the moment so we went up to the coast and on saturday night emma, sarah, tate and sean came up too. we painted eggs too, with the kit gramma and grampa gave sar and sean a couple of years ago. it was fun. i the morning we had an egg hunt and sarah found half the eggs! we went to the beach and had a nice lunch with king prawns, salads a tuna that dad caught on thursday night with the wassmans weighing approx 18 KILO. WOAH! and of course egg sandwhiches! for dinner we also has tsushimi (not sure of the spelling) and tuna steaks! yum

hope everyone is well,

love katie and the AU CRU :thumbleft:

p.s. mum and i have enough tuna steaks to last us a few months!
rusty

big Easter

Post by rusty »

I agree with katie, it does look like everybody had a great easter in SLC.

Congratulations Deirdre and Michaela!

By the way, awesome skiing video Dida, try and get dad to post some more! =D>