Regatta 2

Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, skateboarding, surfing, etc...
Katie

Regatta 2

Post by Katie »

Our second regatta was today, things were good in the morning. we won the first heat. but our second race we came second. improvement on last week so we are happy. we are doing really well!

i have been working at an italian deli for the past 6 or so months, but now regatta season has started im not getting home till about 4:30 on a saturday. so i decided i had to leave to fit in more wonderful school work!

not much is happening here in brisbane. ill keep you updated on the rowing! i have a day off for the annual show (public holiday) the great thing is the rowing program decided to use the whole day as an intense training program! yay, i have that on wednesday. wish me luck, im not sure if ill come home in one peice, i lost the skin of my thumb nuckle today from the bad weather smashing it against the gunwale....

love katie
Katie

Regatta 3

Post by Katie »

This weekend was the last river regatta, from now on we row on a dam. much better conditions!

we came second yesterday. it was a pretty bad race, the wash from all the boats was really bad! hope everyone is well.

love katie