Happy Birthday MOM!!

General news and information
David
#4 Son

Happy Birthday MOM!!

Post by David »

Happy Birthday Mom -
I know it's tomorrow but I don't think that i'll be near a computer so I'm getting this in a day early.

A brief story seeems appropriate for this grand occasion.

When I was pretty small still I remember shopping with you and Russ, Chris, and Jon. It was a department store in Christschurch I think. We had just left the building to go to the car and someone was either chasing me or I was racing to the car or something. I don't remember that part too well. But somehow I was seperated from the group by several yards and sufficiently distracted that I didn't know where I was. But I found myself reaching up to hold hands with you and in a brief instant, holding hands, I realized it wasn't you at all. The woman was a bit shocked, the brothers laughed and I ran back to you and grabbed your hand. There was no substitute for you, cause you're my mom. I love you Mom

Happy Birthday
David
Katie

Re: Happy Birthday MOM!!

Post by Katie »

Happy Birthday Gramma!

I hope your having a great day and awesome time in Mexico. There should be something for you in the mail when you get home!

Have fun,
Love Katie
Attachments
Christmas 058.jpg
Michael
#6 Son

Post by Michael »

Happy Birthday Mom! 

Hope you're having a great time in Mexico!

Dad too!

I got a story... ~O~  I must have been around 5 because we were living in Spokane.  I was sharing a room with Jason and we had bunk beds.  Jason was up top.  For some reason we had some bubble bath that came in these dinosaur shaped bottles.   They were cool because the heads screwed off and you could squirt the soap out of the neck.  Jason was up on the upper bunk and he was trying to drip the soap on my head as I stuck it out from the lower bunk.  I think I had a dinosaur too and I was trying to hit him from the lower bunk.  There was soap everywhere.  This must have gone on for a while and eventually mom came in and busted us.  I remember watching as she tried to clean the soap out of the carpet and she was PISSED. .|.  It just kept bubbling up as she tried to wash it out of the carpet. 

Whenever I tell people that I have 5 brothers they say, "Your poor mother!"  They have no idea. Mom you are the greatest and thanks for putting up with us and keeping us all in line.  Happy birthday and see you next weekend.

Love Mike
MM \m/ike MM
Random Wikipedia Link

Chris
#2 Son

Post by Chris »

Birthday to you Mom!

We hope you and Dad are having a good time in Mexico and that you have a great day there. I can't think of a good joke right off, but I'm sure there must be one out there that starts:

A septugenarian walks into a bar....

Lots of love to you from me and from Ada!
Jason
#5 Son

Post by Jason »

Happy birthday Mom!

I had almost forgotten about that bubble bath incident. Thanks for not throttling us.

And thanks for letting me take a few days off from school when Mus mauled me. I needed the time to recover, and to get a story together for kids in class.

I love you, enjoy the rest of your time in Mexico!

Jason
rusty

Post by rusty »

Love you Mom, hope you had a great day, and things are going swell,
Russ