California Dreamin'

Where are my people at?

Grampa & Gramma

California Dreamin'

Post by Grampa & Gramma »

I have been meaning to post some pictures of our February trip to California, but was inspired to do it today. "...on such a winters day!" We went to the Welk Resort at Escondido for a week. My sister Jean and Mom's friend from Medford, Sue Bates, joined us. We had a ball and the weather was perfect.
Love to all! Dad
Attachments
We celebrated Judy's 69th birthday with a lunch at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego, among other things.  It was a great week in sunny California, which today, is calling us again!
We celebrated Judy's 69th birthday with a lunch at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego, among other things. It was a great week in sunny California, which today, is calling us again!
Judy had to see how she would stack up against the proverbial 800 pound gorilla.  Not surprisingly, she came out very well!
Judy had to see how she would stack up against the proverbial 800 pound gorilla. Not surprisingly, she came out very well!
We went to the Wild Annimal Park and saw the elephants, etc.
We went to the Wild Annimal Park and saw the elephants, etc.
We met three midwives from NY, Ireland, and the Chek Republic.  Had drinks together, but didn't need their services!
We met three midwives from NY, Ireland, and the Chek Republic. Had drinks together, but didn't need their services!
The golfers.  Played three times, for fun!
The golfers. Played three times, for fun!
Over a foot of new snow this morning!  Can Spring be far behind?
Over a foot of new snow this morning! Can Spring be far behind?
Russ & Judy