I'm Alive

General news and information
Katie

I'm Alive

Post by Katie »

Sorry I haven't been in touch with anyone for ages. I guess this is my catch up of the last half a year.

Im in senior year this year and school is going pretty well. Doing math A (kindof like general math), science, geography,drama and english. I got my report not long ago and did well... ha i ace my year level in math and science placed number one in the cohort. stokedd. science is 4th and drama 11. and english 50th... yeah! i finished the school musical it went really well. everyone loved it

im still working at the party shop. i actually just got home from a party then. very pooped. i worked all weekend aswel as babysitting last night. and managed to go out too. busy. im saving firstly to buy a car, i got my licence. after a car im going to start saving to come over to the states. but in your summer because ive never been there at that time.

im playing badminton. my new sport. its so fun. im also addicted to frisbee. dad and i are getting pretty good. i learnt how to play by myself... im so cool. so when dads in perth i still play.

im still not too sure of what i would like to do next year in terms of tertiary education. perhaps uni and environmental geog or environmental science. i dont really know yet : ]

i think i have some kind of sinus problem. other than that im goodo! i hope everyone is well,

love you all!
katie